- Category: HR Management Software
- Language: Java
- First Release: 2013
- Project URL: https://github.com/daveajlee/personalman
PersonalMan - HR Management Software
PersonalMan is a java program which records employee information and provides absence management such as calculating the number of annual leave days an employee has taken per year, managing days-in-lieu acquired through business trips etc. It is designed as a simple free solution for non-profit organisations with a relatively small number of employees. The ideas behind PersonalMan were conceived in 2013 and since then the program has been regularly updated for new Java versions. PersonalMan is an open source project. PersonalMan implements a client server architecture. The server manages the data which can be accessed through any client implementing the RESTful API.
- The server can be downloaded from the GitHub Repository: https://github.com/daveajlee/personalman
- A reference client for desktop systems can be found here: https://github.com/daveajlee/personalman_desktop_client
- Both require at least Java 11 which can be downloaded here
- It is however possible to implement a client for PersonalMan in any programming language as long as the API supplied in the PersonalMan Server project is implemented.